Higher Education External Quality Assurance
The Higher Education External Quality Assurance page is designed to assist you in understanding how the Grimsby Institute Group is regulated and monitored, it will give you access to the Grimsby Institute Group’s reports from a number of external reviews.
As a provider of Higher Education the Grimsby Institute Group undergoes a number of external review processes that assist in safeguarding public interest in sound standards of higher education qualifications. Such processes also help us to work towards continuous improvement in the management quality and the provision and delivery of our higher education programmes.
Organisations responsible for carrying out external reviews within the Institute include:
- QAA Academic review: Communications, Media, Film and Television Studies (2003)
- QAA Academic review: Computing and Engineering (2003)
- OFSTED report (2004)
- OFSTED report (2008)
- OFSTED report (2013)
- OFSTED report (2017)
- QAA Integrated Quality Enhancement Review (IQER)
- QAA Higher Education Review
- QAA Higher Education review Action Plan