Welcome to our University Centre – Degrees, Foundation Degrees and short courses for international students situated in the picturesque county of North East Lincolnshire. Our dedicated University Centre can provide you with all the courses and educational opportunities you will need and we take a genuine interest in you and your career path.
The Institute is one of the largest colleges in the UK and is situated in the picturesque county of North East Lincolnshire, on the east coast of England. Grimsby is famous for its heritage as a thriving fishing port, has stylish café bars, pubs and restaurants and, within a few miles, you’ll find stunning countryside and sandy beaches. We are also very accessible to all major cities by train with London only 3.5 hours away.
The University centre Grimsby is a modern facility which includes a 24 hour a day Learning Resource Centre with free Wi-Fi access areas for all students, an Atrium Café and Corner Lounge Bar serving Costa Coffee and other drinks. The site also includes a new modern arts centre and sports centre, a large student refectory, student shop with Costa Coffee outlet and cafe, a bakery, restaurant as well as a hair and beauty salon.
Good Reasons to Study at Grimsby Institute
1. We are a government-funded College rated outstanding by Ofsted.
2. Grimsby Institute is a UK Border Agency licensed sponsor for Tier 4.
3. Great Location – good links to all major cities.
4. 24 hours a day seven days a week onsite Learning Centre.
5. Excellent modern learning facilities.
6. Halls of residence a 5 minute walk from the University Centre offering 24 hour support and free internet access.
7. FREE internet access on site and in the Halls of Residence
8. Affordable place to study and live.
9. 24/7 support for students, including dedicated international coordinator
10. Be an individual not just a number study in a friendly and supportive atmosphere at Grimsby with Small Group sizes and individual support for learners. We are big enough to match your aspirations, yet small enough to care.